Mark your attendance here
Buenos días chicos Welcome to my another blog. I hope all of you are enjoy this online learning process. I also hope that all of you have done correction in your homework and class work exercises. Very well, today we are going to read a paragraph on Christmas in Spain. You are supposed to use dictionary for translation ( online or offline). I wish you all the best I hope all of you will enjoy today's classes. All the very best. Vamos caballeros Important : a) Use of google translator or any other translator is strictly prohibited b) Use linguee.es for online dictionary c) One important that you have to keep in your mind is to identify the difference between simple past (preterite) and past perfect tense ( ado / ido ). ...
Good morning sir this is Eric
ReplyDeleteGood Morning sir
ReplyDeletehola buenos dias profesor
ReplyDeleteyo soy David Gomes
Goodmorning sir
ReplyDeleteIshraj Singh Kochhar
8-A
Buenos Dias professor
ReplyDelete